What would deserve your early alarm clock more than the Loire Castles’ beauty, which shaped French History? Chenonceau, nicknamed “the ladies castle”, gets the ball rolling, to make way for Amboise and its Royal Castle after lunch. The daytrip ends by strolling on the Loire riverbanks, in the mesmerizing old streets of Amboise.
Departure from Nantes at 7 am, visit the Castle of Chenonceau, your guide will tell you its fascinating story Loire wines tasting in the Domes’ cellar. Have lunch in one of the human-size establishment selected by NAOW: local products and friendly welcome guaranteed! Discovery of the Royal Castle of Amboise and its unique view of the Loire Valley.Free time in Amboise and arrival in Nantes around 7.30 pm
Usual Informations :
- Transport in minibus 8 places (4 people minimum/départ)
- Included : transport in minibus, guidance, lunch
- Minimum age : 7 years old
- No available access for Persons with Reduced Mobility
- Your booking can not be cancelled, changed, nor refunded.
- No insurance is included in the advertised price